MoneyShow is looking forward to producing an amazing TradersEXPO at the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge, March 7-9. We have packed the agenda with some of the world’s finest trading experts, financial media companies and media partners and do not foresee the need to change the schedule or alter the event due to the Coronavirus.
Our top priority remains the health, safety and well-being of all participants at the TradersEXPO New York. We are paying close attention to and following the guidance of the CDC, New York State Department of Health, and the World Health Organization.
In addition to regular procedures on site at the TradersEXPO, the following measures will be implemented:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all high-volume touchpoints, including registration touchscreens, surface areas, handrails, washrooms, door handles, microphones, etc.
- Increased availability of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Signage reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations
The CDC always recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases. Please be sure to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing, sneezing or blowing nose. Put used tissue in the garbage. If no tissue available, cough or sneeze into sleeve, not hands.
- Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
If you have questions, please reach out to our client relations team at 800-970-4355.